Saturday, February 13, 2010

Basic into Fashion

I recently had the opportunity to do a tee-shirt design for a client that was going on a winter family vacation. They had come up with a basic design. But, wanted me to come up with something a little more fashion forward, yet stay within a specific budget of about $10 per shirt. Basically that means a 1 color design. Below is what they sent to me.


Pretty basic right.. here is the kicker. That design imprinted would have cost the same amount as this design that we ended up doing. Tell me which would you rather have?

We ended up printing up 15 Long Sleeve Tee-shirts at $9.66 each plus a set up of $15.00. So, each shirt ended up being $10.66 each. Not to shabby, if I don't say so myself. Plus, when they go to the slopes they will look like a snowboarding team. Have fun Dr. Rohm!!

No comments: