Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Be Strong

I was recently asked to do some shirts for another church youth group. They had found a 'theme' that they liked. "Be Strong" and there were some shirts that they were looking at from online. But, they wanted something that the kids might wear more than 1 time. While the design below incorporates allot of fun colors and the theme in multiple languages; it just was not 'saying' wear me again.



Closer view of colors and "Be Strong" languages.


I came up with this simple yet 'fashion' design. Still using the concept of the different languages. But, having some fun with different fonts. Some distress and a more "all over printing" design. I think it looks pretty fun. And the most important thing...... The client likes it better too. One other advantage. Because it is a 1 color imprint the price is much more reasonable.


Let me know your thoughts. Which would your teenager wear again? I look forward to hearing from you.
~~Craig



No comments: